Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Maddie has COOKIE EYES! Some people never change..

​Hey everyone!!!

 So my week was great!

Tuesday- Lesson with Jose Andres and with hermana Carmen. We talked about the temple. We shared some photos with him. The spirit was really strong and Jose Andres was really moved by it. Also after 14 months and over a thousand photos my memory card has a virus... But I think I can recover them when I get home.

Wednesday- We contacted ALOT. But we actually got a lot of addresses of people! Then we drank some hot chocolate.




Thursday- We had some pretty good plans but sadly they fell but we did manage to teach Verona and Rodrigo who are less actives. We talked about temples with them! We ate completos.


Friday- INTERCAMBIOS. I was with Hermana Maimone who is from Argentina. And Hermana B. Silva was with Hermana Velazquez. We had a good time. A few lessons, a meeting, brownies and sopaipillas.

Saturday- Hermana B. Silva and I bought gourmet popsicles which were really good. Mine was maracuya with merengue.


Also as always Saturday was basketball with the elders and we have a huge group of non members that come and play. We have gotten a few references and one of them even prayed to start our game off!

Sunday- Church. Then we went to a lesson with Carol Lockling and then she took us to her house and we had once with the family. The Lockling family is the best!

Monday- District Class. Then a meeting. Then lunch with Hermana Teresa. We had some REALLY good cake. Then we planned and then helped a Jovencite with some English. We ate dinner with Familia Galvez.

Tuesday- We had a zone activity. Where we played a few games like, a rely race where you have find a candy in water and then find a candy in flour and then blow up a balloon and pop it with your bum. Another with an egg toss and the last one where you have a balloon tied to your leg and have to pop others balloons. After all the elders and me and another sister played basketball. Can I just tell you how much I love basketball!

Anyways I love you all and I just wanted to share this scripture with you "Lift up your heads and be of good comfort,... I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders... and the Lord did strengthen them that they could bear their burdens with ease." Mosiah 24:13-15.

LOVE YOU
Hermana Showalter









No comments:

Post a Comment