Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Crazy week but lots of miracles.

Hey everyone!

 Well this week was a little crazy. Lots of meetings but I saw a lot of miracles. 

I decided that this change I would be better. I felt that I wasn't the missionary that I should have been. I felt that I did not give it my all. I decided that this change I would be the missionary that God wants me to be. The missionary that I want to be. So from day one, receiving my companion I strive to be obedient and contact everyone. Leaving the office we contacted in the metro and a woman gave us her address and it just so happens that she lives in our sector! Her name is Rosemarie. We passed by to visit her on Saturday. She wasn't able to receive us but we were able to teach her about prayer and pray with her.

Also we visiting people on Sunday that had given us their address to come visit them. We couldn't find someone and we asked a man if he knew the contact/person we were looking for. He didn't know the person so we began talking to  him. It turns out a month ago he receiving lessons from Hermanas in the west mission but moved about a week ago and lost contact with them. He has a Book of Mormon and was happy when we asked him if we could visit him. His name is Lider and he is from Columbia. And guess what? He thought I was Chilean. So I think that Lider is like the coolest guys ever.

Yesterday we didn't have any set plans so we decided to pass for references because we have a lot. We found 2 people that their address actually existed and although they couldn't receive us in that time, we have citas with them this week! Also yesterday I probably had the best capacitaron de zona that I have had in my whole mission. Not because we did something really cool or anything but the spirit was so strong. I know that every missionary felt the spirit as we testified of our vision as missionaries.

We went to the temple today with Hermana Mendoza and her companion, Hermana Cordiero (who was companions with my comp in the CCM). We had a good time and I saw Hermana Paulson in the temple! Hermana Paulson was the Hermana that was on the plane with me. We arrived in Chile together. I am convinced that the temple is a place of miracles and crazy happenings. I love having the opportunity to be close and be reminded of my covenants that I have made.

 Have an amazing week. I love you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment