Monday, May 2, 2016

Happy Mother's Day


I got a gift!
To all those mothers out there HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

This week was kind of slow and not much happened.

We were able to do some service, cleaning a house of an elderly couple who had just moved in. We cleaned the bathrooms and it was quite interesting.

Some more rain this week.

And a few lessons and a noche de hogar. So instead of telling you about my week I will share a few things that I learned in my studies:

"A mission is about what the Lord wants, not about what you want"

"For Christ is our peace" Ephesians 2:14

"Let us do good unto all men" Galatians 6:10

"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me" Phil. 4:13

"Go out with JOY and be led forth with peace" Isaiah 55:12

I hope you enjoy these scriptures. They sure helped me this week. I love you all.

Love,
Hermana Showalter




No comments:

Post a Comment