Tuesday, June 7, 2016

The hills of Santiago and Brazilian food, it was a good week!

 
HEY EVERYONE.

So here are the haps of this week.

So Wednesday we had intercambio with the Hermana assistants. We went to their sector which is a town a little ways out of Santiago in the hills. I was with Hermana Bajaña. We had a great time and when we were walking with their recent convert Claudio he bought us sopaipillas! 

Then Friday we had more intercambios but Hermana Velzaquez and Maimone came to our sector. We had a family home evening as a ward and we did Lehi's dream. We had the people pass for obstacles to get the tree of life. it turned out pretty great. We had lots of fun.

 
 Oh and I had a meeting with the the zone leaders and Hermana training leaders. 

Saturday I had a meeting with the leaders in the zone. Then Herminda got baptized!!! She is an investigator from Nuevo Amanecer that like 2 months ago got married. So I got to go to her baptism! Rain and hail too! 





Monday we had zone class and Hermana Mendoza and I did a pretty cool activity with the missionaries. Then we all ate completos together. And lastly today Hermana B Silva and I got together with 4 other sisters and made Brazilian food! We made coxinha and bolo de prestigo. It was pretty good. I will have to try it when I get home. (YES mom I have the recipes).  




My week was a crazy one. I cant even explain all of it. But everything is going great. I love you all. 

Have a great week!

Hermana Showalter


















No comments:

Post a Comment