Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Families are Eternal!

Hey everyone!

This week was a pretty good week. Although most of our citas fell through we saw many miracles. We found a new investigator named Lider. He is from Colombia. He was listening to the missionaries before but because he recently moved and  he lost contact with the sisters in the west mission. Well God is so perfect that he put Lider in our camino and we are able to teach him. We went with Javiera, who is a RM, and it was a great lesson. It was like being in a trio again.

Also this week I was able to go to the Sealing of the Muñoz Toloza Family.


Seeing them being sealed together along with their daughter is a moment I will treasure forever. I think in that moment I truly understood the vision that our president has and that our Heavenly Father has for us. Not only was I able to see the sealing but I was able to see Evelyn and her daughters.

They were my first baptisms. To explain how I felt, I am without words. But I am eternally grateful to my father in heaven for having been able to see them.

 And another miracle that happened was that yesterday we were trying to find a reference but we couldn't find him so we started contacting a man in the street. His name is Joel and we gave him a Book of Mormon. So those are some of the miracles that I saw this week.

Today was Pday, we ate completos and went to Santa Lucia. It was super fun!


Have a great week! I love you all.

Hermana Showalter



No comments:

Post a Comment