Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Lots of change this week!



Hey everyone.

I know it is a day late but this email will explain why.

Here are some things that happened this week.

1. I cut my hair. Pretty short but I like it a lot. A less active cuts hair so I let her cut my hair and she did a great job. If you ever are in Chile I highly recommend her.

2. Friday we had like a family home evening at the church. JOSE ANDRES (our investigator went). It was a lot of fun. We had a brief lesson. Played habla chancho and ate some cookies.

3. Every Saturday as obra missional in the ward we play basketball. This week we had 8 NON MEMBERS come and play. It was a great turn out and little by little we are working with these young men that come. One day they will be baptized I have hope! And the play really well, so I am enjoying myself very much.

4. We had changes. Hermana Araujo left me 馃槥 I was only able to do half of her training but her new trainer is awesome. So she can at least have one good trainer. Hahah. My new companion is.... SURPRISE. I am training again. Hermana B. Silva. And guess what? She is also from Brazil. I think the Lord really wants me to learn Portuguese. But that wasn't the only surprise that I had. I have also been called as a Sister Training Leader. I am really grateful for the chance to serve in these callings. I know that the Lord has called me not because I am perfect or an ideal missionary but because I need to get better. I have a lot to learn and I look forward to the next 6 weeks.

I love you all. Have a great week.

Hermana Showalter

No comments:

Post a Comment