Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Lots of visits and a Big Fight!

Hey everyone. My life this past week was the following:

Martes. A lesson with Fabiola. We drank juice, ate cookies and watched the restoration video. Every time I watch it is so crazy to think that that happened so close to my house and I know I am so blessed to live so close to the Sacred Grove!

Miercoles. We had zone conference. We focused a lot on studies. It was great as always. BUT after
Hermana Rodriguez and I left and we started to feel sick. By the time we got to our apartment we had fevers and upset stomachs. We rested for a little bit but missionary work doesn't wait for us so we decided to leave to go to our citas. We visited Elias and Herminda (WHO ARE THE BOMB) and Alexandra.

Jueves. Still a little sick in so we stayed in for a little to do studies. We ate SO MANY noodles for lunch. I didn't know I could eat so many. I think it was a record. We had quite a few citas. We visited Marcela (NEW INVESTIGATOR), Camila, and Judith. Judith is a recent convert who is 12 years old and she is finally trusting in us which is so much progress.

Viernes. An awkward lunch with a family. I basically talked the whole time. I can pretty much make a conversation out of nothing or talk to myself. What can I say it is a gift. The hermana leaders came and we contacted. There was a big fight in our sector. The cops came. We were safe..( NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT MOM). Then we visited Marcia, Elias and Herminda, Familia Vargas and then Susana and her family. Hermana Susana got a puppy and it is REALLY cute. I may not be able to hold babies BUT I can hold puppies.

Sabado. Visited Maria in the morning. Lunch with Hermana Susana and her family. We went to a baptism in the old ward of Hermana Rodriguez and I got to see Hermana Pacheco.

Domingo. Church. Lunch with Maria Victoria. She did serve yourself. I LOVE HER. We visited Elias and Herminda  and Adriana.

Lunes. Zone class. We had lunch with Hermana Marisol. Visited Edmundo (NEW) with Hermana Mabel. Had a meeting with Hermano Gonzalo. He is the BOMB. Family home evening with Judith. We did S´mores.

Martes. We got together with a huge group of sisters who are going home to do a goodbye party.
That was my week. I hope you all had a great week.

LOVE YOU, Be awesome!
Hermana Showalter

No comments:

Post a Comment