Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Highlights of my week!



Hey everyone here are the highlights of this week:

1.This week was Stake Conference. It was so inspiring, I learned so much. Our mission president talked about how prophets in the times of the bible are as the stake presidents of today. They are men called of God and receive revelation for their stake. It helped me to open my eyes to see my leaders as God does.

2. Also this past Saturday I was able to go to baptism of an elderly lady that I taught in a past sector. It was amazing to see her baptism. Hermana Lopez and I were talking about how the first time we met her see told us she loved our visits but she wasn't going to change so she would understand if we didn't pass by anymore. I don't know why we kept passing by probably because we didn't have anyone and we didn't want to walk 24\7 but one day we decided that if she didn't change we were going to drop her, so we talked about temples and she changed. It was one of the most rewarding moments in my mission.

3. We bought a yoga ball for 3 dollars!

4. An elderly couple  who are investigating the church are going to get married so that they can get baptized. Elias and Herminda. We haven't set a date yet but it is all systems go! So keep them in your prayers.

5. We went to the temple today.

6. It is official I will be on an airplane home on AUGUST 15th 2016.

I hope you guys have a great week. Work hard and smile.

Hermana Showalter











No comments:

Post a Comment