Monday, June 15, 2015

Happy Father's Day and more...


MY Zone


Hey EVERYONE!
Well, it has been pretty “CHILE” down here. HAHA but really, we have just
begun winter and as you can imagine I am so happy. It just so happens
that winter is not one of my favorite seasons. Well here is the happs
with me:
1. Last P day we went to Santa Lucia. It is a big bizarre where
there are lots of little shops to buy stuff. I didn’t get
photos but I promise to get photos next time. I bought some really
nice gloves.
2. Tuesday I went to the temple with a menos activo and we had a tour -
it was awesome!
Temple with Marcelo.


3. I had a division and the last two hours of the night we just walked the
streets because nobody wanted to talk because everyone was watching
the Copa America and Chile was playing. I can’t blame them because I
would watch if I could too.
4.We cleaned our chapel. It was so dirty and it took like 5 hours. But
I got to wear pants which was a nice change and our investigator Evelyn came
and helped! It was fun.
Cleaning with the Hermanas and Evelyn. We cleaned over 300 chairs!



5. We had a Noche de Hogar (family home evening) with the
Tolozas and we ate SMORES. Which if you know me is my favorite!
6. This Sunday is Evelyn’s baptism which I am so every excited about.
She is so awesome. She hasn’t missed a Sunday at church or a church
activity. She was already ready. God put her right into our hands. I
didn’t do anything really, this is the Lord’s work and I am simply an
instrument in his hands.
Love you all so very much. For all you fathers out there Happy Father’s
Day! You are all the greatest and so under appreciated. Keep up the
good work and for all your kids out there thank your dad and give him a
hug because he is the best.
EVERONE SAY YOUR PRAYERS AND READ YOUR SCRIPTURES
Church is true!
Love
Hermana Showalter
Our dog that we adopted and named Pancito.




No comments:

Post a Comment