Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A New Ward....

Well, this week was quite a week.  Sitting in sacrament meeting and the Stake President announces that our Ward is going to be split! Wow, it was quite the surprise.  Us, Hermanas didn't know about it before hand so we were in shock. so, I am no longer in Trinidad Ward.  You are looking at one of the two -first Hermanas in the Jose Miguel Carrera Ward.  So crazy right? My little tiny sector is now three times as big. so, my feet are going to be pretty sore this next week.  The other 4 Hermanas are going to be in the Trinidad Ward and we are all gointo live with each other still.

As for other news:
1. Evelyn got the Holy Ghost this past Sunday and her daughter has a baptismal date!
2. I had divisions with Hermana Martin and Hermana Alvarega.
3. Afther living in the apartment for 3 months, I found out that there is a gym!

But that is pretty much it.  Just a typical week filled with highs and lows.

Love you all. Happy late birthday to Mya and Grant!

Love Hermana Showalter

P.S. Next week Pday will be on Monday.

A Paragraph from an email she sent me thought I would share..

Another busy week for you.. Shocker! But hey now you get some vacation.  So exciting.  Idaho is the best!  I sure am jealous of the weather.  Winter is..just..great.  Wow, looks like everyone is having a blast.  Man - Heavenly Father is so good to us.  Our lives sure haven't been perfect but we can't complain.  I see and hear a lot of problems and Mom it just breaks my heart.  There are people who are really struggling, financially, emotionally, spiritually, or with their families.  God really blessed me.  I guess a mission is how I can show him my gratitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment