Monday, June 8, 2015

Enjoy the Sun!

 
Well as you guys are all enjoying the warm sun, I am down in Chile NOT enjoying another winter. Don’t worry I am not murmuring, I am just becoming more grateful for the sun and summer each day.
So we have the best investigator ever. I think I have mentioned her before. Her name is Evelyn and she is going to get baptized the 21st, fingers crossed. She is so amazing. She is a mother of 3 kids and is recently separated from her husband.  Her brother is dying and she decided she needed to find God. We didn’t find her, she found us. God is so amazing the way He works. She comes to church every Sunday and to every activity in the church. She wants this gospel so bad and it makes me realize what a blessing it is in my life. I would like all of you to reflect on the blessings that this gospel has given you. Wow, I am such a missionary giving compromisos in my email. Sorry... but please do it.
I had divisions with my  bestest friend Hermana Martin. She is from Saint George and the awesomest. She is my dopple ganger. No joke we lived like basically the same lives and we are always accidently twinning with our clothes.

 
 We had our last reunion with President Wright, so sad. He is so
amazing and I am so lucky that for these 3 months I got to know him. He is so smart and he has been a great example to me. The theme of our reunion was FEAR NOT! This is something that I am really trying to work on. My goal, fear no man. Contacting is soooo hard for me. I don’t really like talking to strangers but just like the scripture…. through
Christ weak things can be made strong. I am a believer because now, I am not perfect at contacting but I am sooo much better. I fear no man. If any of you have a weakness make a goal to improve and improve. I have realized the importance of goals and following through
with them. DO IT AND FEAR NO MAN.
Love you all!
Enjoy the sun!!
Hermana Showalter




No comments:

Post a Comment