Monday, May 4, 2015

I love seafood...not really!


Hello Everyone

Ok well I started off the week super strong. I got THREE LETTERS -Two from my mom and one from Jenna Workman!  I hope Jenna is reading this SHOUT OUT to her.
I got to recite the first vision left and right and I even invited some people to baptism but they said no... but anyways awesome right! I had cambios (companion exchanges) again and I had fun with Hermana Philips. OH MY GOODNESS.. I had to eat a HUGE plate of seafood. I REALLY don’t like seafood. It was awful but I ate it and I even told her it was super delicious. I never want to do that again but beggars can’t be choosers!  So, if some puts seafood in front of me I will eat it.  
So I am no longer with Hermana Valladares, she got sent to a different location.  I am now with Hermana Stokes. I am so stoked (bad joke, I know)!  She is 19 from Utah and she has been out 9 months. I stayed in Trinidad so out of the 2 of us I am the only one who kind of has a clue about our sector. So, any prayers my way would be great because I am just a little stressed out. I know that God has a purpose for me and I just have to trust in him. Saying goodbye to Hermana Valladares was really hard but I have already told her that we she is coming to my house for Thanksgiving when we are both home, heads up mom. When people say they meet their best friends on their mission, they aren’t lying. Listen to the cliché missionary advice because it is actually right. 
I love you all and I would just like to wish all you mothers out there a Happy Mother’s Day!  To the rest of you who read this -you better do something really awesome for your Mom because Moms are amazing!

Love 
Hermana Showalter




No comments:

Post a Comment