Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!


Hello Everyone,

Happy late Mother’s Day to all you Wonderful Moms out there! You are awesome and some of my biggest role models. Keep up the good work. 

 Happy BIRTHDAY to my wonderful, young and talented Grandma... 25 never looked so good! Also Happy Birthday to some of the best cousins - Steele, Zach, Trevor and Read. Eat some cake for me!

So it was my first week with my new companion and let me tell you we killed it. Well we didn’t kill anything; we just did some missionary work. But our sector (area she is responsible for) is pretty bomb. I love it here. No, crazy stories this week, sorry Ross. Although this one guy said, "beautiful ladies, come my way" of course he said that in Spanish. I didn’t say anything out loud but in my head I replied with " sure if your way is to baptism no problem". I think I am pretty funny but my humor might just be getting worse. HE HE.

I got to talk to the most amazing people this week: MY FAMILY.  They are awesome of course and it was so great to see them. I thought it would be really hard to say goodbye to them but I’m not sure how …I have felt closer to them through my mission. I have realized the importance of my family on my mission. Everyone needs to go tell their family that they love them right now because your family is the biggest blessing in you life. GO DO IT! Trust me I am right. I love you all and have an amazing week. Please keep Hermana Vergara in your prayers. She is one on the sister missionaries in my pension (area) and a boy that she was engaged with Dear Janed her. It has been really hard on her so she could use some extra love. Ugh boys are dumb. [No offense to any boys reading this]. 
I hope you are reading your scriptures, saying your prayers and serving others. 
Sending my love from Chile 

Love, 

Hermana Showalter





This is my twin, Hermana Martin.  Some how we always seem to dress similar!

No comments:

Post a Comment