Monday, May 18, 2015

Highlights of my week!


My Chile Family
To everyone that speaks English.
 
Another week has come and gone and guess what? Two months already done. Time is going crazy fast. I first would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my perrito(dog) Sage. If you see my dog give her a hug because she is awesome. Also, it is my beautiful young skinny mother’s birthday. Everybody better tell her Happy Birthday because my mom is the best - literally. Not even lying. I can’t lie because ya know I am a missionary.
So just some highlights of my week
1. Heard my first gun shot (don’t worry mom it was really far away and not even in my sector)
2. This big black dog was trying to play with Hermana Stokes. It wouldn’t let her pass and was jumping and barking. She didn’t think it was very funny but I found it a little comical. 
3. We didn’t divisions with the CCM (MTC for you Americans). So, fun we had a Hermana named Hermana Hatch from Idaho and she was super fun and we even got a baptismal date with her. Look at us go.
4. Kind of sad but one of our investigators dropped us but on the bright side she gave us chocolate. It was sad but also a little humorous. Or maybe my humor has just gotten really bad, Yeah probably that.

5. We had a cake party in our pension (apartment)
6. We found out that in our mission there is an In-n-Out burger. Wahoo! Next p day I think so..
7. Had a super fun noche de hogar (Family Home Evening) with the Tolozas. 

8. Well, it is actually funny but I kind of almost choked on rice at the Bishop’s house and then to top it off for dessert they served kiwi, which I am allergic to. I can only imagine what the bishop thinks of me haha.
Well, that was my week. Hope all is well with all of you. LOVE YOU ALL. 
Love Hermana Showalter

P.S.
Oh also Hermana Martin got me this sweet shirt because it had my name on it..

Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment