Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Every week goes faster and faster... I'ts July already!


It seems like every week goes by faster and faster. I cant believe that it is already JULY!  Ok so here are the haps of the past week.

Tuesday. We met a awesome couple from Venezuela. Freda is a member but her boyfriend isn't. They are great and Freda told us that whatever we needed all we had to do was ask her and she would do it. Why cant all member be like her? Also I have put on my bucket list go to a baseball game in Venezuela. I heard it is quite the show. But of course when the country is a little better.
Wednesday. We found a crazy old guy named Juan Sepulveda and he wants to know what is after this life.

Thursday. Divisions. Hermana Maimone came to my sector with me. She is so chill and probably one of the best Argentinians I know. Our citas fell. But we were able to help Hermano Aldo with his English because he had an exam on Friday. Oh and for lunch the Hermana served us lunch and then went upstairs and did stuff so we were left to eat alone. One of the most awkward lunches I have had.

Friday. We had LOTS of citas. It was AWESOME. We had a noche de hogar with Hermana Carmen and Eliana and we made brownies. I earned lots of brownie points. Then we had another noche de hogar with Millaray and her family. And at the end of the lesson her husband prayed!!! It was a miracle. It was his first time.

Saturday. We found a 19 year old girl named Gloria from Peru!

Sunday. We had lots of meetings. I think we spent like 7 hours at church.

Monday. Fourth of July. We didn't do anything special. But we did have a noche de hogar with Hermana Veronica and we made brownies with her.

Today. Pday. We had a zone activity. We played soccer and a few minute to win it games. Then we went to a party with Hermana Araujo, Pacheco, Saramiento and a few other Hermanas and we ate tacos.

So that pretty much covers it. I would like to ask everyone to keep in your prayers my companion Hermana B Silva because today she got some bad news that her cousin has passed away and it is pretty hard on her. Thanks so much.

I love you all.

Hermana Showalter





No comments:

Post a Comment