Tuesday, June 14, 2016

A MEGA Sandwich, Lemon mousse, Smores and dirt cups...


 Hey everyone!

Wednesday. FULL OF CITAS. We went cita to cita to cita to cita to cita. It was the best. I wish everyday could be like it. And we are working hard so they can be like it. 

Thursday. So a sister missionary in our zone had surgery so we went over to visit her. We did exchanges for a little bit. She is doing good. I left with her comp since she was in bed. We walked and contacted. There was a drunk man on the sidewalk and when we passed he began to kind of chase us and so we ran for like five minutes to get away. Nothing happened. I am fine but I got a little exercise!

Friday. We ate a MEGA Sandwich (SEE PICTURE). No I didn't eat it all. But it was sure yummy. Then we walked quite a bit and contacted.


Saturday. 15 MONTHS in the mission. Time is flying. We visited Hermana Veronica and helped her because her sister is passing through a very hard time. Then we walked a little more. In the night Hermana B Silva made me Lemon mousse (which they eat a lot in Brazil) to celebrate.


Sunday. Hermana B Silva completed 2 months in the mission. We celebrated with Smores.


Monday. Clase de distrito and planning. We made dirt cups because I got my package!!!!


Tuesday. Zone activity. We played soccer, ping pong and missionary hide and go seek.
I know a lot of my pictures include food but I promise you I did more than eat! 

Have a great week!
Hermana Showalter 




No comments:

Post a Comment