Tuesday, June 21, 2016

It's my last change( possible transfer)! Will I stay or will I go.....

Hey everyone so here is what I got up to this week. 

Tuesday. A less active named Millaray called us and asked us to pass by. So we did and she told us that she wanted to return to the church. It was amazing and she is pretty great.

Wednesday. Noche de Hogar with Hermana Veronica, we taught her how to make chocolate chip cookies.

Thursday. We helped a nine year old named Jesus with his english... he is probably the cutest kid I have seen in Chile.

Friday. We had lots of visitas! It was great. We were able to visit Patricia and Aldo. Then an less active family that we met for the first time. Then Jose Andres and we went with Hermana Cecilia ( who is the best).

Saturday. We went and visited Hermana Mendoza and Hermana Cordeiro.  The elders had a baptism in our ward. We did a special musical number and it turned out pretty good for not being very musically talented.

Sunday. Millaray came to church with us! Then we found 2 new investigators. They were references given to us. We have passed several times and they are never there. On our way to a visita with an investigator I kept getting the impression that we should pass by. I kept telling myself no because they wouldnt be there but in the end I said why not. We passed and they were there and then they were talking to us and had great questions. There names are Fbiola and Gonazalo. Then we had a lesson with Lider. After we swung by Hermana Cecilia`s house to use her bathroom. IT WAS COLD!

Monday. Cambios. Hermana B Silva and I are staying together in Ñuñoa 2 for my last change. My motto this change WORK WORK WORK. Then we had a family home evening with  the Sanchez family and the relief society president.

Tuesday. Hermana Garcia and Hermana Jacinto came over and we made completos and a brazilian dessert with pineapple. I LOVE BRAZILIAN FOOD. 

Well that sums it up. Just want to share this quote from Sister Oscarson "We need to get the gospel from our heads into our hearts"

Love you all!

Hermana Showalter


No comments:

Post a Comment