Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I got SHOT!


Well, this week has been pretty good, minus the fact that I got a flu shot! 
 
We had changes so Hermana Medoza and I were companions for a day. We are two goof balls I understand why president has never put us together. 
 
I found a scripture that I love. Romans 12:21 "Be not overcome of evil but overcome evil with GOOD." 
 
So it has been pretty hard to receive directions when we contact and so I have not been super motivated to contact. I was kind of talking with Heavenly Father while walking. Telling Him that I didn't like contacting that it was super hard for me and that when people said no it made me want to do it even less. But I promised him I would do it because it is part of the mission and I have to teach my companion how to do it. ya know what? The first person we contacted said yes. Straight away said yes. I was blown away, I almost couldn't responded back. After that everyone else said no, but it didn't matter because one person said yes. I know that he hears me and cares about me. He showed me that even when its hard if I keep trying, He will bless me. He always has and always will, it is just that sometimes I forget it. 
 
THIS GIRL THOUGHT I WAS CHILEAN!!! I was so proud! Her name is Yanara and she is 8 years old!
 
Also we had a ward activity where we played basketball. I was in HEAVEN. And not to brag or anything but I was pretty good...But afterwords I was kind of sore. It has been a while since I played.  
 
I hope you all have a great week!
 
Hermana Showalter
 



No comments:

Post a Comment