Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I got a Colo Colo soccer jersey!

Okay so here is what happened this week!

Tuesday
Went to go pick up my comp from the office but the 4 Brazilian missionaries were lost at the airport for 5 hours! I waited for 5 hours to get my comp. But on the bright side President bought us trainer gelatto while we were waiting.

Wednesday
Went to President's house for training. He has a nice house. We ate sloppy joes. Then after we went to the wedding of Elias and Herminda. It was beautiful and the cake was so good. Hno Gonzalo gave me a Colo Colo jersey.

Thursday
We walked a lot and taught one lesson. Jose Andres. He is awesome.

Friday
Planning. We walked a lot. April Fools Day.

Saturday
To be completely honest in the beginning of the week I wasn't really looking forward to whitewashing and training. It was hard and I was content where I was. I guess in the beginning I had a bad attitude. Well while I was walking to  conference in my head I was kind of mumbling with Heavenly Father asking him where were our miracles that we deserved? Why weren't we having any success? We had been in our sector for 4 days and with all the contacting and trying to find people had only been able to teach one person. God is so perfect that in that moment he answered my prayer. As we were walking to the stake center 2 elderly ladies asked us what church we belonged to and we talked to them for a little bit. One of them asked if they could go to the church with us. So they went to conference with us. One didn't really like it but Maria loved it. They couldn't stay the whole time but Maria said that she is going to return. We attempted to get their addresses but they gave quite a few excuses, so we ended up giving them just the first folleto. I know that this miracle doesn't make our numbers and datos any better but it reminded me of why I am here and that God is mindful of me. Conference was also so great.

Sunday
More conference 馃榿. We met some members in our ward. I was sick so I got a blessing and I felt so much better after (don't worry mom). Then in the night we listened to Coldplay because they were performing in the nation stadium which is in our ward.






Monday
WE FOUND PEOPLE. And we had zone class.
I love my companion. She is from San Paulo Brazil and is so much like me. She has 2 brothers and is the second child. Our whitewash has been kind of hard but we are enjoying everyday
love you all!

Hermana Showalter

No comments:

Post a Comment