Monday, March 9, 2015

The Next Chapter


Hey everyone!

This Wednesday I'm off to Chile for the next 18 months. I will be serving as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I will be serving in the Chile Santiago East Mission. I would love to hear from you. You can email me at maddison.showalter@myldsmail.net or if you would like to send me snail mail (which would be really cool...) my mailing address is:
Sister Maddison Lou Showalter
Chile Santiago East Mission
Chile Missionary Training Center
Pedro de Valdivia 1423
Santiago Region Metropolitana
Chile
*This will only be my address for my first two weeks and then I will be moving.  Also you can send packages but not until after I leave the training center.

Mallory and my mom will be keeping this blog up to date with my emails, stories and pictures.
Thank you for all your love and support. See you in 18 months!
Love
Maddie 

No comments:

Post a Comment