Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A short letter...


Maddie with President and Hermana Wright
Got a surprise email today! Maddie had said she wouldn't be able to write but got one and I was grinning from ear to ear.  Here it is:

Mom, Dad, Mallory, Ross, Micah & Tatum,

Well , my mission has finally begun.  The past 2 weeks at the CCM went so fast.  My new companion is Hermana Valladares.  She is super awesome.  I look forward to getting to work & serving with her. I promise next week I will send pictures and tell you all about my 2nd week in the CCM and my first week in the field.  I love it here and I'm so happy I chose to go on a mission.  Hope all is well at home.  The language is coming along. The gift of tongues is real.  I know with my whole heart that this church is true and that the gospel brings us true joy.  Thank you for raising me in the church.  Because I have been given much I too must give.

Love, 
Hermana Showalter

No comments:

Post a Comment