Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Balloons, water fights and hot weather!


Hey everyone,
 
Well another change has come and gone. My companions, Hermana Pacheco and Hermana La Serna unfortunately went with the change. My new comp is Hermana Rodriguez. She is from Guatemala and is pretty cool. We even matched without planning it when we met up with each other.


Well some highlights this week:

-We did service in a hospital with Hermana Camila and her daughter. We handed out balloons to all the little kinds in the hospital. It was sweet to see the happiness they had just from receiving a balloon. I sure am grateful for all my blessings that I have.


- Saturday we had a ward activity. We ate pastel de Choclo and Humitas. I am totally going to make it when I go home. We had a pretty good turn out and a water fight!

- Saturday night we went to a baptism with 2 of our investigators from Haiti.

- Sunday. Elias and Herminda came to church. AND JULE AND SUZANA. BEST DAY EVER

- Sunday, our lunch fell through but good old familia Chavez came through and fed us. (they are my favs)

-Monday lots of goodbyes and citas because my companions left.

That is all. Well most of it. I love you all and I hope you have a great week. I am melting here but loving every moment.

Love,

Hermana Showalter
















No comments:

Post a Comment