Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A chicken named......

Hey everyone!

The sun came back to Santiago and so once again the whether is in the 90´s. Yay missionary work in the sun. Anyways here is the week break down:

Wednesday: normal day

Thursday: We had a killer day full of visitas. And a family home evening with crepes and majar.

Friday: We had our family home evening as a ward. We were in charge and the theme was, " estar helado (a lado) de Cristo" It is a play on words. For those of you who understand Spanish, you laughed. We talked about love and charity and them ate ice cream.

Saturday: normal day and Hermana Soto gave us really delicious french fries

Sunday:Church. This woman named Astrid came to church. She was on The Voice Chile. Cool right. Then in the night we had another family home evening and it was really great. We played the game habla chancho. We will have to play it when I get back.


Monday: meeting in the morning and then we did splits with an hermana. I went with Hermana Lucia and my companions went and contacted. I learned that missionary work CAN NOT be done unless we work with the members. Then we did visitas with Hermana Soto. I held her chicken! I named it Hermana Showalter.

Today: went to the mall to buy shoes for my comp. I remembered how much I don't like malls. Then we made tacos and relaxed.

I LOVE YOU ALL!
Hermana Showalter


No comments:

Post a Comment