Tuesday, December 15, 2015

I'm HALF DONE with the mission and TEN MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!

It was the half way mark for my mission.  We celebrated!


A Nativity.
TEN MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS.
I am so excited for Christmas.

I love  Christmas trees and Christmas music and Christmas lights and everything about Christmas!

This week was a pretty calm week but a good one.

On Thursday we did divisions. I stayed here with Hermana Cook and we were crazy busy running every which way.

 Javiera has her baptismal interview and SHE PASSED! So she is going to be baptized this SATURDAY at 11:00am.

On Friday Patty agreed to be baptized on the 16th of January!!!! Patty is 78 years old and is so amazing and has the desire to change. I love her I really do.

Also on Friday it was Hermana Avendaño´s birthday (who is like our favorite hermana) and so we decide to heart attack her door. And while we were doing it her sons caught us! But it was still fun.

Saturday we walked and folded some clothes for an Hermana and then walked a little more. Also we also got A WHOLE BAG FULL OF YUMMY APRICOTS.

Sunday we walked and also passed out Christmas treats to some of the security guards that work in our neighborhood.

Lastly on Monday we helped Hermana Pamela some more and made like 100 cuchfli boxes. Then we visited a less active who just had a baby last week and her baby was SOOOO cute. It made me so sad that I couldn't hold him.

So yep. I love you guys and I hope you guys are having a great December! Remember A Savior has been born. This is the good tidings of great joy. SO BE HAPPY. and serve others.

Love,
Hermana Showalter




No comments:

Post a Comment