Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Merry Christmas!

 
Since I am talking to the family this week I am going to make it a short email. Here are the highlights of this past week:
 
1. We did lots of service this week. We cleaned a house of a Hermana in our ward who has cancer and is moving. We helped a Hermano clean his little store. We also folded cardboard boxes for a Hermana that owns a bakery. Service is the best!


2. Javieragot baptized and confirmed this week and everything went smoothy. She is the best and I love her so dang much.
 
 
 
 
3. On Sunday we went to the Christmas concert at the temple. It was good but more than anything I love just being so close to the temple.  I also so my pal Daniel Rios at the temple. It was so fun to see him. I met him in the CCM.
 
 
 

 
4. And we saw the cutest puppy! (this is for Tatum)
 
I hope you all have a wonderful christmas. I love you all and thank you for your prayers, love and support. I couldn't do it without you.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 
Love,
Hermana Showalter
 

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment