Wednesday, December 9, 2015

It's HOT! Don't be jealous, look I have a tan line on my feet! I also found out that I'm a spy!




Hey everyone!

Happy December and Hanukkah. 

This week was great and really HOT! I kind of always forget it is Christmas time because everyone is wrapping up with school and the sun is always out. Here is how my week went:

December 1st: We did a family home evening with the Barbudos and we played the game where there is gum in whipped cream and they have to find the gum and blow a bubble. It was pretty funny and we have a great video. 


December 2nd: We had our transfer meeting and I got to see familia Del Castillo. I love them so dang much and I got the best news that there son Cristobal is now active! Hermana Lopez and I put up our little christmas tree.



December 3rd: We found a less active who we haven't be able to find for the last FIVE months. Also this hippy guy came up and started talking to us. He told us that we work for the FBI and CIA but we didnt know it. His name was Slyvestre. It was a good laugh. We also accidentally crashed Hermana Lucias birthday party and ate some tacos.



December 4th: Hermana lopez and I made banana boats


December 5th: We walked all day but we helped a family decorate for Christmas and we played soccer with them for a little.


December 6th: Javiera and Patty came to church! Also is was the first presidency message. We watched it with Javiera at a members house at 10:00 at night! We stayed up SUPER LATE and went a little crazy. Haha just kidding but it sure felt late.


December 7th: JAVIERA TOLD HER MOM THAT SHE IS GOING TO BE BAPTIZED. This is HUGE. It was such a blessing especially because her mom told her it was fine she just wants her to think about it. So we went out to celebrate with her at My Cafe. 



December 8th: We helped an Hermana make cuchiflies. She has to make like 200000! It was fun. Also we decorated a Christmas tree with another less active.


This week was full of miracles and I am getting so excited for Christmas even though it wont be white.


Also a late happy birthday to Halle and Aunt Jes! I love you all. Take care and remember the reason for the season because A SAVIOR HAS BEEN BORN.
Hermana Showalter

P.S. Thanks Aunt Jesalee and family for the package!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment