Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I'm still not legal!

 
Hey everyone I don't have much time but this was my week:
1.We went to get my carnet (visa) so I can be legal here but they are on strike (again) so no luck with that. But it wasn't a surprise because they are always on strike. I'm not even joking...
2. We have been working with an Hermana in the ward on her family history and we final got her a name to take to the temple!
3. Chile beat Brazil 2-0 on Thursday. VIVE CHILE
4. An investigator bought us a chocolate bar for our visit and was so excited to give it to us because it was his favorite kind.
5. We had an awesome lesson with Javiera who is the best investigator in the whole wide world.
6. We went to the temple today and out for ice cream. Both the temple and the ice cream were delicious. 
7. I now have 7 months done, 11 to go!
8. Monday we walked all day and I now have more sympathy for my pioneer ancestors.
 
Have a great week everyone I love you all. And I invite you to go to the temple as soon as possible because it is the house of the Lord and I know that  there we can find the peace and answers where we cant find anywhere else. 
 
Hermana Showalter
​Matias and kitties​

No comments:

Post a Comment