Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Great week!


Hey everyone. Well this week was a great one but I am a little short on time but here are the highlights:
1. I had a lesson with a new investigator in a parked car. Yes a car. It was a little strange but hey it was a pretty good lesson.
2.Yesterday we had a really fun noche de hogar(Family Home Evening) with 2 families on agency and played some games.
3. Conference of course was amazing. I loved how it focused on centering our lives on Christ, having the holy ghost and the Sabbath day. Not to mention our 3 new apostles. It was amazing!
4. We had a meeting with all of the mission and I have been trying to teach simply and with the spirit.
5. We ate some panqueque pizza. It is like crepe pizza. A recent converted was so proud of himself.
6. Many more prayers we answered. PRAY because I know with out a doubt that it works. We were running late to a meeting and we were praying that the bus would pass so we could be on time. Well no bus that we needed was passing and this one bus that was in transit stopped and asked us a question we answered and then he offered us a ride all the way to where we needed to go! God listens to us.
7. It has been REALLY COLD. so much for spring...
8. We were contacting people yesterday and one man was talking to us for like 20 minutes and just giving us compliments. It was really touching to see this man who wasn't a member telling us how much he admired us. It made me realize that I am doing good here and that God does really need me.
9. Today we went over to a member from Bolivia`s house and made a Brazilian dish called Feijoada. It was really yummy and when I get home I will teach you mom.

Anyways have a great week. I love you all and as Elder Holland said "You are doing better than you think you are" Keep moving forward because better days are ahead.
Love,
Hermana Showalter

No comments:

Post a Comment