Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I met Santa Claus!

Hey everyone. Hope you had a great week. As for Hermana Lopez and I we finished off the transfer pretty strong. Some highlights:
1. Javiera our golden investigator came to church! She wore a long modest skirt with heels and looked so pretty. The only thing stopping her is her parents. Her parents don't really like the church but little by little and I know she will be baptized.
2. We made chocolate chip cookies with some investigators and it was a fail so we have to do a redo... I fail as a gringa. I cant even speak good English.
3. We had a bunch of family home evenings. I love family home evenings and when I get home I will never miss a week.
4. We did a ward family home evening about the Sabbath day and did ice cream SUNDAYS. It was a hit. We had a great turn out. 


5. Monday it POURED rain, Yay missionary work in the rain.
6. We contacted Santa Claus. No joke. Well, that is his job in December. Haha it was pretty funny but now I know where Santa takes his vacation. Santiago Chile. 
7. We did zone shirts and I think they turned out pretty cool.

Anyways I hope you guys have a very awesome week. I love you all and always remember to pray and read your scriptures.
Love,
Hermana Showalter

No comments:

Post a Comment