Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Birthday Week!!



 Hey everyone! 

This week we walked a lot because we did a lot of visiting new people. It was hard but we have faith that God with help us. Well to end my birthday week a Hermana took us out for gelato. So Good!
Also another Hermana threw a surprise birthday for me with a cake. 

So I spent it well. I also completed 8 months in Chile! Time is passing too fast. A menos activa that I was really close with died this week so that was a little hard for me. I am so grateful for the plan of salvation. We had interviews with President Morgan. He is the best and was able to open my eyes even more. Man I have so much work to do! And we have a bunch of fruit trees that are super yummy in our sector. Love you all and make a great week.

Hermana Showalter


No comments:

Post a Comment