Monday, July 13, 2015

News of the week..


 
A new version of TIC TAC TOE!

Hola Hola everyone. Here is the news of the week
1.Monday after writing we went to Evelyn´s, our recent convert and
she made a cake for Hermana Stoke’s birthday. It was a surprise. We sang
Happy Birthday and everything. They were so cute. Her daughter
Fransica is getting baptized this Sunday. We are so excited. Fransica
is 11 but is reading the Book of Mormon and really interested in the
gospel. Evelyn told us that because of the gospel what she wants in life
has changed. She said before she really wanted a house but now it
doesn’t matter if she lives with her parents because what she really
wants is for her daughters to go on missions. It really touched my
heart and made me realize the effect missionaries have on the people
they teach.
2. Tuesday we had a Noche de hogar with the Tolozas and Evelyn and her
daughters. We learned how to make Calzones rotos, a really yummy
dessert. Kind of like a fried dough. Yes, mom, I got the recipe.






3. We had divisions with Hermanas in the CCM (MTC)  A Hermana Jacobson came with us and crazy thing.. she and I went to EFY together. It was so much fun to see her.
Hermana Jacobson!!

4. We had a cita with our investigator Roger. He is crazy. He asked me
if I had a boyfriend. I told him no. He responds almost shouting ´I
knew it, I knew you didn’t; It is because you are like a turtle. Slow
but there is a end and you will find someone. I just didn’t even know how
to respond. I laughed and then he read our palms. I have a pretty good
life ahead of me.
5. This really sweet family that just moved into our ward fed us lunch
and their oldest daughter Javiera made us rubber band bracelets.
6. Our new ward is the BEST. I love it.
7.Yesterday we celebrated Pedro Toloza's birthday. We had a blast. They
are so great I know it sounds like I am partying but I promise I am working hard.
Love you all so much.
Hermana Showalter



1 comment:

  1. Mis gringas chilenas lindas, como las queremos, extrañamos sus visitas a mi casa, solo quedo Hna Stoke y Hna Showalter fue cambiada de sector..

    familia Del Castillo Huerta

    ReplyDelete