Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I'm getting transferred!

Not something you see in the States very often.

Sunset with the Andes in the background.

My District


Hello everyone. Here are the highlights this week
1. I am getting transferred. Don't ask me where or who my new companion is because I wont know until tomorrow but I am leaving. My bags are packed to go.  Hermana Martin is also getting transferred.
Well to be honest.. this week was kind of a boring one. A good one but a little plain.
2. We celebrated Christmas in July with the familia Del Castillo.
3. Had a really awesome family home evening.
4. Today the 6 of us went over to a members house to celebrate the independence day of Peru.  The family is from Peru and they made some delicious food. 
And that is kind of it. Nothing extra ordinary.
Anyways hope all of you have a great week. I love you all and I pray for you all. Please send some extra prayers my way because I am going to need them!
Love,
Hermana Showalter


1 comment:

  1. Nuestra Linda Hermana Showalter le extrañamos, Hna.Stoke y ud. estan en nuestros corazones, le amamos . Ya sabenos que es Navidad en Julio, gracias por sus regalos

    Familia Del Castillo Huerta

    ReplyDelete