Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Here I come Nuevo Amanecer!

This lil girl put on her dads name tag and walked out the door with us. It was hilarious, but began to cry like crazy when her parents told her she couldn't go with us. hahaha it was sooo cute.

Hey everyone! Well I just began change number 8 and just completed 10 months in the mission! Time is passing tooo fast.  My motto is new year, new sector and new companions. Yes I am leaving Hermana Lopez and Violeta Cousiño. I truly enjoyed my 6 months there and all the people I met. I am now going to Nuevo Amanecer with Hermana La Serna and Hermana Pecheco. I am in a trio. So I leave tomorrow. But as for this week, if I had to say it in one sentence it would be: Week of miracles.

1. We went to the temple and did a tour with Coni and Pablo. The spirit was so strong and Coni wants to get married in the temple. It was sweet and although pablo says he doesn't believe in God, I know something inside of him changed.


2. We had so many AMAZING contacts. In the beginning of this change we were having a hard time but in the last 2 weeks we have filled 2 pages of contacts and found a bunch of new people to teach.

3. We went to the temple for pday and it was amazing. I just love the temple.
We went to the temple today! This temple is gorgeous.


I just want you all to know that I know that God exists, that he loves us and he is aware of us and had a plan for us. You are important to Him. If you look for him, you will find him because he isn't hiding. Open you eyes and see him.
I love you all and have amazing week.
Hermana Showalter

P.S. there was a little earthquake this week but don't worry nothing out of the normal :)


No comments:

Post a Comment